Does it include all of the usual items?
A new exercise regimen and a diet plan? De-clutter your basement and attic? Do better at recycling? Volunteer? Spend more time with your family?
Beyond those noble efforts, have you thought about improving the efficiency of your financial processes?
Improve the Efficiency of Your Financial Processes with QuickBooks
If overhauling your business’ financial processes didn’t make your list of goals for 2015, perhaps you should reconsider your list of resolutions. Maybe reorganizing those financial processes just seems like too much of a headache. Think again and consider QuickBooks. Many small business owners use QuickBooks to handle their daily finances, record-keeping and tax preparation.
- With one quick click, you can see where your business stands by checking on your balance sheet. It’s easy to stay on top of your profit and loss statements.
- Automatically download and categorize bank and credit card transactions. It’s easy to stay in sync with your bank and streamline your banking processes.
- At tax time, it easy to track your expenses plus you can use mobile apps to photograph receipts with your smartphone.
- Manage employee payroll and file payroll taxes.
- Create customized professional-looking invoices with company branding.
- Set up mobile payment processes.
- Record and pay bills from vendors. Set-up and schedule recurring payments.
- Your data is automatically backed up with bank-level security on a daily basis.
Give QuickBooks a Try in 2015
Geeks On Call can help you increase the efficiency of your business’ financial processes. Now is an ideal time to reevaluate your business’ financial systems. Contact your local Geeks On Call office for help with QuickBooks and other technology solutions.